Old 24-02-2003, 08:58 AM
Nina Baltes

Default Orchids in the Kitchen window

Douglas Bolt wrote:
Nina,

I need to go back to your web site (http://www.chaotropic.net/orchids.html)
again to develop some questions for you regarding your photographic
techniques. It is obvious that you know what you are doing.

Hee hee. The truth is, I don't know much about photography at all. It's
my camera that does it (Nikon Coolpix 995). The only 'tricks' I use
are a) to cover a part of the flash for closeups and b) sometimes using
a black piece of cloth as background, with a slit in it so you can
isolate a flower for a picture. And I've found a tripod to be essential.

I agree with you. Aries is the best I've found. I keep finding more
options as I poke around. I'm still looking for a way to manually order the
presentation of images. I found the pull-down to sort automatically by
filename, title etc, but I have not found a way to do it manually - not a
big deal, but...

You just set it to "custom" and then sort by drag and drop.

Nina
--
C'est les microbes qui auront le dernier mot.
Louis Pasteur