Old 18-04-2009, 01:38 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Tim Tim is offline

Default Where to buy the best seeds???

I am going to have to view the link thats in here somewhere about the
cayenne as I have some heart issues myself. Like the damn thing quits
beating every now and then...You think a hot pepper kicks, ya oughta
feel my defibrillator!

Oh shit......bet that is a hell of a way to be awakened! When it
gives you a jolt, does it make you react like somebody goosed ya or
blurt out a Tourrette's type of thing? ;-)

Charlie

It's really never happened when I'm asleep.
To be honest with you, imagine standing with your eyes closed, knowing
that someone has a sledge-hammer in front of you....You don't know when
the hit is coming, but..................Thats about what it feels
like.....

Hey, I can still drink some wine, and grow some peppers! It don't get no
better!

Tim