Old 18-04-2009, 12:11 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
gogo gogo is offline

Default Gardener's World

'Mike' wrote:
My wife is an avid Gardener and has been a fan of Gardener's World back to
Percy Thrower. This week she lost interest half way through and did other
things. The Gnome's Sanctuary finally drove her out!!!

What are other people's views as to who BBC are aiming the programme at? Not
the 'Grown up' gardener for sure.

Mike

I have to completely agree with you: especially about the gnome
sanctuary! I recorded tonight's program, but I don't think I will bother
anymore....

Philippe