Old 13-04-2003, 09:20 PM
The Devil's Advocate

Default Mimosa

No definitely no thorns at all because I cut a lot of it down for them last
year and it was as smooth as a baby's backside

The Devil's Advocate I only set the stage, you pull your own strings

Pete The Gardener wrote:
: On Sun, 13 Apr 2003 18:27:50 +0000 (UTC), "The Devil's Advocate"
: wrote:
:
:: I don't know what sort it is. I have tried the books and the
:: internet. It is about 20 possibly 25 feet high with what looks at
:: the moment like white bunches of grapes. We are in Plymouth
::
:
: That sounds like Robinia pseudoacacia, though I'd have said it was
: rather early to be flowering. Does it have thorns on the smaller
: branches?