Old 18-04-2009, 07:28 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Lilah Morgan[_2_] Lilah Morgan[_2_] is offline

Default Where to buy the best seeds???

FUDGE! FUDGE! FUDGE! I wonder if it would be possible to make ginger
fudge...though back to peppers and such, I have 2 cayennes that have
sprouted...has anyone ever made like a warming lotion for bad
circulation/frostbite using the crushed seeds?

Victoria, zone 5a
P.S. I also like flour tortillas as my tortilla of choice(out of 2 choices)
for the main Mexican food I eat, quesadillas. It's like a pizza but much
less hassle to make :-)

"Billy" wrote in message
Garlic and ginger are supposed to be the two best things that a person
can eat (at least for fudge factors) and lots of green leaves like
lettuce, mustard, cabbage, and chard. It's the processed foods that will
do you in. Hard to say, when I like French bread and flour tortillas so
much.
--

- Billy