Old 18-04-2009, 01:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gordon H[_3_] Gordon H[_3_] is offline

Default Copper rings for slug control

In message , ~misfit~
writes
Somewhere on teh intarwebs noone wrote:
"Martin" wrote in message

Most people want more coppers on the street too.
--

Martin

Around *your* neighbourhood no doubt. You must be at least eighty
years old for "jokes" as above, poor thing. I suppose you've just
discovered the Internet and like to see your inane remarks in print.
There's always one spoiler in a group - you must be it. You are now
kill-filed, so don't bother to rush to reply.

You have no sense (of humour). I'd rather read Rusty than you.

Shouts from within killfile

HE SAYS YOU HAVE NO SENSE (OF HUMOUR).
--
Gordon H