Old 18-04-2009, 05:12 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default Where to buy the best seeds???

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 23:28:01 -0700, "Lilah Morgan"
wrote:

FUDGE! FUDGE! FUDGE! I wonder if it would be possible to make ginger
fudge...though back to peppers and such, I have 2 cayennes that have
sprouted...has anyone ever made like a warming lotion for bad
circulation/frostbite using the crushed seeds?

An infusion of olive oil and cayenne pepper is most excellant for sore
muscles and increases circulation when applied topically....and
internally.

http://health.howstuffworks.com/caye...l-remedies.htm

Directions for making an oil infusion with whatever herbs one prefers.

http://www.ehow.com/how_2093152_make-oil-infusions.html

Charlie

Reminds me of Tiger Balm.

http://www.google.com/search?client=...er+balm+ingred