Old 18-04-2009, 05:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_4_] Ophelia[_4_] is offline

Default New Greenhouse

soup wrote:
[1] Myself and my youngest son (15)(who requires lots of support
special school all that)it is his greenhouse (his as he saved up for
it he was too old for toys so at birthdays and Christmases he got
money for presents until he had saved enough to get a greenhouse)
really he is the gardener I just fumble about and do what he tells me.
He started of with a ½m x 2m patch in the garden, next year I
extended it a bit for him, we sent photos. of this patch and what he
grew in it to Blue Peter, he got a BP badge. This patch has grown (no
pun intended) again plus he has the hanging baskets, the greenhouse
and he looks after the tubs out the front.

I am impressed!! Perhaps he could come over here and teach me)

ASIDE :- Just had a thought one of these days I will have to put
together a web page of what was done.

I hope you do