Old 18-04-2009, 10:47 PM
beccabunga beccabunga is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Hobden View Post
Year before last I planted two clumps of perfectly shaped Tulips, one solid
white and one solid pink, and they looked beautiful. This year they have
come up all feathered and weak so must have all been infected with a virus
last year although I don't know of any feathered tulips nearby.
They will all have to be dug out and binned, most annoying.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden