Old 13-04-2003, 10:44 PM
Barry & Iris McCanna

Default Gardeners World

"mick" wrote in message

"Sacha" wrote in message
in article , mick at
wrote on 13/4/03 6:49 am:

But for a gardening programme, it could be argued that is a

necessity.
There isn't only 'one way' of gardening. But I think the beginning

of the
new series made it clear that Monty Don is the one 'in charge' if

one
thinks
that so important.

I'll wait and see.
Not that I think R de T and CB are real gardeners anyway. All the

more
reasone why they really shouldnt be there.

Monty Don is excellent - loves what he is doing and knows what he is
doing. However, I am bemused by your claim that Chris Beardshaw is
not a "real gardener."
If Monty Don hadn't taken the job, Chris would have been first-class.
He also knows and loves the job.

Iris McCanna