Old 19-04-2009, 04:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_4_] Ophelia[_4_] is offline

Default Ping:- Judith and Ophelia

soup wrote:
Judith, Opelhia, as promised here is the web page of my GreenHouse.

http://www.cheesesoup.myby.co.uk/GH1.html

Sorry it is so quick and dirty but I do not have an HTML editor on
this machine so this was written in raw HTML in Notepad.

Oh my!!! I am mega impressed! It all looks very professional!

You must be so proud of your boy and working with him to build this is an
amazing achievement. He is a very lucky had)

I can only hope that, come the day, I can have something half as good as
this)

Well done and thank you for sharing I will be interested as it continues
to grow.

You are a great Dad!!!