Old 19-04-2009, 05:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Ping:- Judith and Ophelia

On Apr 19, 3:09*pm, soup wrote:
Judith, Opelhia, as promised here is the web page of my GreenHouse.

http://www.cheesesoup.myby.co.uk/GH1.html

Sorry it is so quick and dirty but I do not have an HTML editor on this
machine so this was written in raw HTML in Notepad.

Wow! Thank you, I am more than impressed, fancy a trip to France to
put up mynext one!!! It looks exactly the same size as mine, mine
that was!! Brilliant precision work and preparation, I see where I
went wrong. Thanks Soup for sharing. Where did you get the staging?

Judith