Old 19-04-2009, 05:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Ping:- Judith and Ophelia

On Apr 19, 4:03*pm, "Ophelia" wrote:
soup wrote:
Judith, Opelhia, as promised here is the web page of my GreenHouse.

http://www.cheesesoup.myby.co.uk/GH1.html

Sorry it is so quick and dirty but I do not have an HTML editor on
this machine so this was written in raw HTML in Notepad.

Oh my!!! *I am mega impressed! *It all looks very professional!

You must be so proud of your boy and working with him to build this is an
amazing achievement. *He is a very lucky had)

*I can only hope that, come the day, I can have something half as good as
this)

Well done and thank you for sharing *I will be interested as it continues
to grow.

You are a great Dad!!!

I'll second that, a brilliant Dad.

Judith