Old 19-04-2009, 11:34 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default Where to buy the best seeds???

In article ,
"Lilah Morgan" wrote:

Yeah I keep saying I'm gonna step back from processed foods and go to a more
'natural' hunter/gatherer type diet(aka if I can't kill it or pick it, I
won't eat it), and someday I'll actually do it. I have started with small
steps like switching from pasta to rice. Rice still is processed, but it's
mostly just hulling/polishing it as far as I know, and it's just rice. Pasta
has flour, eggs, water, preservatives and other crap in it...and thanks for
the other info

Not necessarily but our foods are getting more expensive.

http://www.edenfoods.com/

http://allrecipes.com/Recipes/Pasta/Main.aspx

Bill

--