Old 20-04-2009, 06:44 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default Charlie Dimmock

In article ,
kris anthem um wrote:

brooklyn1;838597 Wrote:
"Jangchub" wrote in message
...-
On Mon, 13 Apr 2009 17:05:48 +0000 (UTC), enigma

wrote:
-
Jangchub
wrote in
:
-
On Mon, 13 Apr 2009 13:22:27 GMT, "brooklyn1"
wrote:

"Jangchub"
wrote in message
On Mon, 13 Apr 2009 07:03:21 -0400,
wrote:

Foxes have been known to keep the squirrel and rabbit
population down. Unless
they have lodging around your property, they normally won't
stay in an area for
a long period of time, unless birthing.

If there is a fox hanging around, it most definitely has pups
and a den. Since they are solitary animals, once the pups are
weaned they leave. I have a fox who I welcome since all her
places to have pups have been paved by Walmart parking lots.

You're full of doodoo... you just keep make it up as you go...
typical for you.

Yeah, right... you're a big time fox professional now... anyone
with a third grade education knows fox young are called "kits".
duh

"Fox pups" is correct, you asshole.-

as is kit, or even cub (although i don't know anyone that calls
them anything but kit).
what do you call a male fox?
lee-

My point is, the term, if one searches on it will come up with many,
many sites using the term properly and "pups" is one such term. I
don't know what a male fox is called; a fox? Maybe you didn't see
the
dummard I was replying to with his inane substance or lack of.
Victoria
-

Everyone is laughing at you... you so hate to be proven wrong that you
just
keep digging yourself into an ever deeper hole. Young fox are indeed
kits,
the unknowing refer to them as pups, even cubs, but the correct term is

kit... you'd lose that 5th grader show. A male fox is called a
reynard, or
a dog. A female fox is a vixen. And you'e the big wildlife
Professional,
holy shit! Geeze but you are dumb, and you are dumb because you are
unwilling to learn. You'll always be the dumbest one... you could not
have
possibly earned a high school diploma, you even failed your GED... we
can
tell you're dumb from your LEAVES! G

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. . . .

Damn you have serious issues , possibly psychopathic where you from
come witt dat anger and imagined superior intellligents oops coupla
gramma/innglish mastakes. Encouraging suicide even in jest is an act
lower than a foxs belly.

Ah, Kris, so you've met our own Mr.Hyde and Mr.Hyde better know to us as
Shelly, a.k.a. Sheldon, a.k.a. brooklyn1, a.k.a. a sociopath.
He has multiple names, only the personality stays, relentingly, the same
(sick). He's our own little cross to bear and he will disparage any
feature or characteristic of you that he can. It seems to make him feel
better. Self esteem problems probably. He does seem to know a few things
about trees but you have to remember that he really doesn't seem to be
able to control himself, so just try to ignore him as most of us do.

Welcome to the group ;O)
--

- Billy