Old 20-04-2009, 05:19 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default Where to buy the best seeds???

In article ,
Tim wrote:

Charlie wrote:
On Sun, 19 Apr 2009 08:55:20 -0400, Tim wrote:

I look at it like this, 9 years ago the Docs told me I had five years to
live...So I spent those five living, enjoying sunsets, really looking at
my wifes flower garden etc...I really believe that mental health leads
to physical health....that and the three kids finally all moved out! lol.

Tim

And here is an important lesson for all of us! (I don't mean getting
the kids out. heh heh) It's hard to develop that attitude without the
stimulis of our potential demise, but it's sure important to work on.
Elisabeth Kubler-Ross wrote of this in her final years, that facing
your death and working through it in advance of the event, in order
that one could fully enjoy the living.

You keep on keepin' on, Tim and hang out here more often, ya' hear!

Hell, if you're lucky ya' might even manage to **** off Billy and
enjoy one of his fine tirades. ;-)

Charlie

I'll be here. Of all the ng's I lurk through, this is my favorite so
far, and the only one I post to with few exceptions. I think it's
because of all the smiling faces I see..Most other ng's seem to be
populated by folks that are...well...pretentious.
As far as ****ing people off, that happens anyway, most times
unintentionally. So I am sure I will, if it has not happened already.

Tim

If you are not too long, I will wait here for you all my life.
Oscar Wilde
--

- Billy