Old 13-04-2003, 11:20 PM
Fenny

Default Gardeners World

Previously on Buffy the Vampire Slayer ^W^W^W^W uk.rec.gardening, I
heard Gill Hall say...
It just amazes me that people want to write messages expressing approval or
otherwise for a TV programme.

Gardeners World is no mere TV programme. It's an institution of gardening life!
Some took our first faltering gardening steps at its knee, if you follow my
mixed metaphor.

The trailers for the new series of GW use the old theme music and
everyone out in their gardens recognises it. Why then change it to
something people don't recognise. One of the reasons for theme music is
that when you;re out in the kitchen between progs and the kettle is
boiling, you know what you are listening for.
--
Fenny
All true wisdom is found on T-shirts.