Old 20-04-2009, 05:52 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default Where to buy the best seeds???

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Sun, 19 Apr 2009 21:14:09 -0700, Billy
wrote:

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Sun, 19 Apr 2009 08:55:20 -0400, Tim wrote:

I look at it like this, 9 years ago the Docs told me I had five years to
live...So I spent those five living, enjoying sunsets, really looking at
my wifes flower garden etc...I really believe that mental health leads
to physical health....that and the three kids finally all moved out!
lol.

Tim

And here is an important lesson for all of us! (I don't mean getting
the kids out. heh heh) It's hard to develop that attitude without the
stimulis of our potential demise, but it's sure important to work on.
Elisabeth Kubler-Ross wrote of this in her final years, that facing
your death and working through it in advance of the event, in order
that one could fully enjoy the living.

You keep on keepin' on, Tim and hang out here more often, ya' hear!

Hell, if you're lucky ya' might even manage to **** off Billy and
enjoy one of his fine tirades. ;-)

Charlie

“Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as
by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you
as by the way your mind looks at what happens.” -- Kahlil Gibran

I want my food dead. Not sick, not dying, dead.
Oscar Wilde

Ya' know, sometimes I gotta digest you for a bit to figure out what
you are about........

Charlie

“All persons are puzzles until at last we find in some word or act the
key to the man, to the woman; straightway all their past words and
actions lie in light before us” ---- Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you pretend to be good, the world takes you very seriously. If you
pretend to be bad, it doesn't. Such is the astounding stupidity of
optimism.
Oscar Wilde;O)
--

- Billy