Old 20-04-2009, 05:35 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default Time release fertilizers

In article , Tim
wrote:

I grow everything in containers, and use Pro-Mix BX as the soil medium.
Very happy with it. It drains so well, I worry that the water soluble
fertilizer leeches out too quick. A garden expert whose podcast I listen
to Ron Wilson is an avid proponent of Osmakote, a time release
fertilizer.
Does anyone use a time release, and how do you think it works for you?
Do you still give your plants extra feedings?

Tim

Pro-Mix
http://www.greenhousemegastore.com/P...oductinfo/SO-P
MBX/