Old 21-04-2009, 06:39 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default Roundup to kill daylilies in raspberry patch?

In article
,
Diane Whitney wrote:

I've got some old daylilies that keep coming back in my raspberry
patch and I don't know what to do about them. I can't dig them out
without uprooting all the raspberry canes. Although I've always had an
organic garden I'd like to try hitting them with Roundup but I am
wondering if it will kill the raspberries as well, since they are both
spreading plants and completely intertwined.

Troll
--

- Billy