Old 14-04-2003, 12:08 AM
Christopher

Default Need plant recommendations for...

crypts and jungle vals also fare well, as do amazon swords

"Wm Hopkins" wrote in message
rthlink.net...
An African cichlid set up. Tap water nitrate runs 90+ so I'm going to try
adding plants at one end. Lighting is 2x55w cf over a 110 show so I need

low
light cichlid proof plants. I would like to achieve a 3-tiered effect.

Maybe
1 low growing plant in front with two rows behind in a corner - back left

of
tank. Area is ~18"x18". Preferably slow growing in front using faster
growing in rear for nitrate consumption. Sound doable?

Any and all help appreciated,

Bill

"Luge strategy? Lie flat and try not to die."
--Carmen Boyle (Olympic Luge Gold Medal winner - 1996)