Old 21-04-2009, 05:59 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Diane Whitney Diane Whitney is offline

Default Roundup to kill daylilies in raspberry patch?

Thanks. My understanding was that daylilies use a fair amount of water
and so I assume that they are competing for resources. It's a very
small raspberry patch, about 8 by 8 feet, and these are not pretty
flowering daylilies because they don't have the room. Instead it's
just the foliage interspersed with the canes. I was just worried that
the herbicide would somehow migrate to the raspberries because they
are so intertwined and couldn't find an answer to that on the Roundup
web site.