Old 21-04-2009, 09:21 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default Roundup to kill daylilies in raspberry patch?

In article
,
Billy wrote:

Santos hermano, if food doesn't come wrapped in plastic with a price tag
on it, these young'uns would starve to death. Food and medicine, and
they can't see it.

Blind Trust in the system that is primarily capital oriented. Taught
in our education system as best practice. If the idea that food is the
best medicine ever hits the TV many capital ventures would rot away. If
food is the best med how do we get the best food. Fresh is a lot more
than use by date.
My answer small commerce. Small is beautiful obviously had a small
audience. Schmacher (sp) thanks for the vision.

Bill

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Not all who wander are lost.