Old 21-04-2009, 08:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default allotments

"Stephen" wrote...

I'm sorry to say that I have run into some trouble with my allotment
committee. Please can anyone tell me in such disputes to whom do I
have the right to appeal? I do not think the land is council owned, so
I am not sure that the council can intervene. Other than the allotment
act, what other rules govern allotments? Where can I get hold of a
copy of the allotment act?

If you have ignored the rules of your allotment site then I'm afraid you are
in trouble.
What is it that has caused the problem between you?

--
Regards
Bob Hobden