Old 21-04-2009, 08:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
DAVEJ DAVEJ is offline

Default Cat

Well, apart from rusty hinge, you will probably get a buzz out of this -
http://www.thisishullandeastriding.c...l/article.html
This is our 8 year old family pet. I do not like to see cat-poo on our
garden or other cats in our garden -50yds x 7 yds - so I understand some
people don't like cats at all.
But why don't you try your own warfarin recipes or stop messing and get a
knock-off shotgun for £50 and shove it where the sun don't shine.
On a street garden do you have plants/lawn or would you go gravel?
"Rusty_Hinge" wrote in message
. uk...
The message
from "/\\BratMan/\\" contains these words:

Neighbours cat, how can it be repulsed from using my garden as toilet?

Lightly sprinkle aluminium ammonium sulphate crystals in bogspot.

Harmless, and will break down to useful plant food.

--
Rusty