Old 21-04-2009, 11:26 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
[email protected] kate@notme.com is offline

Default Time release fertilizers

On Mon, 20 Apr 2009 18:58:19 -0700, Billy
wrote:

In article ,
Bill wrote:

In article
,
Billy wrote:

Humankind has not woven the web of life.* We are but one thread within
it.* Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves.* All things are
bound together.* All things connect.* ~Chief Seattle, 1855

Heavy storm has our cat hiding
Just noise and wind and light
Still it affects me and mind

Easy to notice the connection to nature
When it yells at us

Difficult to recognize subtleness over time
Sort of like the US graduated tax system
Place a frog in hot water and it jumps
Heat slowly and no jump

Lack of toads
I think of mistakes.... seeing and wonder why

Still after the perilous winter perennials appearing

Spring and more wonder to come

Bill

The brushwood,
Though cut for fuel,