Old 22-04-2009, 02:48 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Time release fertilizers

"Billy" wrote in message

You cheat your plant. You fudge on helping the planet. You are an
embarrassment to ecologists. You are of no help to anyone. When the
planet dies, you may not protest.

Billy, I think you are being a bit harsh on this occasion. At least Tim
seems to be interested enough to be asking questions and trying to
understand organics vs chemicals. The same could not be said for some of
the 'nuke it till it glows' trolls we've had here.

decades ago, I began gardening using chemicals. It didn't take me long to
realise the error of my ways but I suspect most people in the western world
begin gardening that way. The chemical companies employ very good mind
bending advertising agencies.