Old 22-04-2009, 02:14 PM posted to austin.gardening
cat daddy cat daddy is offline

Default Bunch of Buntings

wrote in message
I assume they are birds?

I have seen cardinals this year. Last winter we had a great big Grey
Owl . He was so majestic.

Its wonderful to see wildlife and nature. Including the many
butterflies that seem to come along. One of the many reasons I spend
ours in my garden when I can.

I've had a few more bees on my oxalis than the last couple of years. They
used to swarm thickly, and then I'd see no more than three at a time after
the news of CCD. I counted over a dozen the other day. Not great, but
something. I've been really encouraging the coralvine, which they like
throughout the Summer.