Old 22-04-2009, 08:39 PM posted to austin.gardening
charliekilo charliekilo is offline

Default Bunch of Buntings

"cat daddy" wrote in message

"jOhN" wrote in message
We have had 4 Indigo and 2 Painted buntings hanging out by our feeder for
a couple of days. Woohoo!

I have a litter of raccoon babies under my bathtub...... Ah, the
delightful, chattering sounds of Spring.....

For the past three years (but not this year that God!!!) we have had raccoon
babies in our attic and between floors. They make a hellava racket as they
mature and are getting ready to leave the nest, playing, exploring, etc.
Last year I saw one of the babies leaving (crawling off our roof onto the
patio)....I had been so mad at them until I saw it.....cute, cute cute!

I think I finally got all of the potential entry spots closed-up this
winter.