Old 22-04-2009, 05:40 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.gardening
Fuschia[_3_] Fuschia[_3_] is offline

Default What's wrong with URG?

On Wed, 22 Apr 2009 13:09:23 GMT, "Pam" wrote:

[crossposted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.gardening]

ping Mike - gardening slightly OT

June Hughes wrote:

In the olden days, I would have posted this to a gardening group I
used to post to but I haven't posted there for years and do not
intend to start now, as I know that several people who are
particularly nasty still post there. So you are stuck with this post
here.

What is June Hughes talking about? Who are these "particularly nasty"
people that she speaks of?

I think she is out of touch. The 'particularly nasty' posters have
been very quiet lately. The group has been really friendly.