Old 22-04-2009, 09:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes June Hughes is offline

Default What's wrong with URG?

In message , Gary Woods
writes
"Pam" wrote:

What is June Hughes talking about? Who are these "particularly nasty"
people that she speaks of?

sneck

Always in very small numbers, easily ignored or plonked. Otherwise, a nice
crowd here.

My attention has been drawn to the fact that a troll copied and
cross-posted my post to ukfd here. I did not mention this group at all
in my post to ukfd in order to avoid any unpleasantness. Apparently
that is no enough for some. Sorry you have been troubled by it.
--
June Hughes