Old 22-04-2009, 09:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Bramble / Blackberry flowering question

The message
from Rusty_Hinge contains these words:

/prune/

Even in the first year up to fruit picking time? I grow the various
hybrids, and would expect about 8 ft.

I'm not going out now to measure mine (Oo-er!) but I'd estimate fifteen
to eighteen feet - and those were terminated before *THEY* had
intended...

/Prune/

http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/...fruity_001.jpg - rather more
than 8 feet, I'd have said...