Old 22-04-2009, 10:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore[_2_] Pam Moore[_2_] is offline

Default red ants!!

On Wed, 22 Apr 2009 20:15:17 GMT, Rusty_Hinge
wrote:

If they become a pain (or lots of little pains?) mix some borax and
sugar, add a little warm water and heat till it turns to syrup.

Put down in (say) crown cork stoppers or small containers, covered, so
that only anta can gain access.

So Rusty, where do you buy borax? I tried to get some once. Boots
sent me to the Handyman's shop, they told me to go to the supermarket
and they said "try Boots"!

Pam in Bristol