Old 23-04-2009, 02:52 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Steve Peek Steve Peek is offline

Default Gardening Project for Kindergarten

Why didn't you plant radishes to start with? The kids could've eaten them
before summer break.

In answer to your question, some seeds respond well to gentle bottom heat.

Steve
"The Ranger" wrote in message
ndwidth...
I am teaching a kindergarten class about plants and one of the "science"
projects is growing a series of plants from seedlings. I've planned out my
plants but would like them to see them before we leave for the summer.

Is there a way of assisting the initial growth of the seedlings?

Many thanks.

The Ranger