Old 24-04-2009, 11:55 AM
dina dina is offline
Registered User

Default Messy garden

Hi,
I moved house the last summer .The garden was nice, a bit wild with different kind of flowers like fuschia,roses, primroses,forget-me-not,geraniums etc. The winter has past and now my garden looks very different. Totaly new flowers emerged which I did not plant .Some of them are bluebells, brookside, some unkown which I have yet to discover (once they start blooming),deffodils, wild hyiacints(?) and STRAWBERRIES(Irecognise their leaves) all over the place! It all looks very interesting but the problem is there are TOO many of all these flowers, I have a feeling that they will suffocate each other if I dont do somethig about it. I am totaly unexperianced gardener and have no idea which one to take out and where since they are ALL flowers,NOT weeds. Besides, I would like to have strawberries to eat but they are mixed with all the other flowers.
Please give me some advise what to do? Thank you.
Dina