Old 24-04-2009, 02:05 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Time release fertilizers

"Tim" wrote in message

Wow, this is long, sorry. The bottom line seems to be one of consistency.
The best results for most 'weekend' gardeners, seems to be
a mixture of the two worlds, at least with containers.

I'm not sure what you mean by your reference to 'weekend' gardeners. I
think I probably achieved more in the garden when I still had a full time
job than I do now that I just do occasional work. I was more organised when
I worked as I knew I had to get it done. Now I know I have all the time in
the world (or at leas till the Grim Reaper comes calling).