Old 24-04-2009, 06:47 PM posted to rec.gardens
JoeSpareBedroom[_2_] JoeSpareBedroom[_2_] is offline

Default What is this weed and how do I kill it!!! ;^)

wrote in message
This weed, which we call "The Tumor" (in your best Arnold
Schwartzenager voice) is drivng us nuts. It comes on super fast,
grows super fast and returns after we pull it out. Its got prickly
edges. See phot link below.

Is there a chemical based weed killer that can take this out? Preen
did nothing to it. This weed just laughed at Preen.

http://ucemergencymedicineorg.siteprotect.net/weed.jpg

I murder the worst of them by digging REALLY deep around the root system,
lifting the whole thing out, and shaking off the soil.