Old 24-04-2009, 05:21 PM posted to aus.gardens
YMC YMC is offline

Default Mice in garden now in house

"0tterbot" wrote in message
how is not killing a european house mouse "ecofriendly"? i know they're
cute but they don't belong here so there's no eco-problem in killing them!
(quite the reverse).

the "humane" traps are good for relocating them. e.g. if you caught an
indigenous mouse, or you caught a european mouse & are hopelessly
soft-hearted. :-)

Haha, no not soft hearted. I was going to write humane trap - but being
"humane" to a non-human rodent seems an odd thing to say. So I used the
word - ecofriendly.

I'm not a mouse expert and don't know whether the mouse is native or not.
Its small. Grey. and has a very long tail. And its also freaking the other
person who lives in this house out.