Old 24-04-2009, 11:25 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default Gardening Project for Kindergarten

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
Bill wrote:

http://www.franklincswcd.org/acrobat/seedslist_09.pdf

Bim-batta-boom.
See above link for "Easter Egg Radish"- (25 days)

Bill

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Not all who wander are lost.
- J.R.R. Tolkien (1892-1973)

You be da man Bill.

Google is a wonderful tool sort of like walking into your local
library. However no one helps define the question in Goggle. This is
Crucial and it sort of predicates that you in away already know what you
want more info about. So how to define the question becomes of import.

If you are looking about for competitor info sometimes a misspelled
word opens doors.

Bottom line one must study /read /do stuff to ask a question that is
possible to be defined. Otherwise like goggle says "I feel lucky "

Perhaps in the future a front end to the goggle stuff will mimic what
the folks that pay for info like a Y graph of where the info resides to
help find the info of import.

Bill who had a Scifinder chair from CAS when I worked for the man.

BTW REAL INFO MUST BE PURCHASED GEOREF close as I got.