Old 25-04-2009, 01:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
nellie nellie is offline

Default Cat

Brilliant ideas - many thanks

sifting through the replies, as I have two cats and want to plant a
herb garden at home rather than the allotment (where let's face it,
EVERYTHING roams)
btw shotguns / warfarin/ carpet gripper aren't an option as I love my
cats - don't mind if they go next door though -

Plant a patch of catmint/catnip in a nice sunny, sheltered place, well
away from the herb garden, and provide a nice fresh piece of ground that
any cat would mistake for a valuable seedbed?

And in your *real* seedbed, stick pieces of stick vertically at about 4
inch intervals
--
Kay