Old 25-04-2009, 04:24 PM
guyman guyman is offline
Registered User

Default New pond , no idea

Hi , I currently have a 2'x4' pond made from a plasters bath, have had it installed for a couple of years now and suprisingly has done really well and the only time i have lost a fish was when i sucked one up a hose by mistake.
I have apprx 18 fish in this , goldfish mainly and are now approx 4" - 8" long.
I would really love to start digging a new one , i have an idea of where i want to place it and what i want it to look like. My garden is on a slight slope and i really dont know where to start or what liner to use , what pump or filer etc etc.
Was wondering if i was to post pics of what i have and what i want to achieve and what dimensions , would someone be able to advise me of the things i need ? please ?
Actually , dont even know if i can put pics on here...so maybe on to a no hoper straight away.
Thanks anyway and great to see a forum for this sort of thing on the web.