Old 25-04-2009, 04:07 PM posted to rec.gardens
JoeSpareBedroom[_2_] JoeSpareBedroom[_2_] is offline

Default Question aboutmixture for killing japanese bettles

"Joe" wrote in message
A guy was telling me to use a mixture of Seven concentrate and Dawn liquid
dish soap with water in my sprayer. He said this would take care of the
problem if I sprayed every couple of days, and to start spraying on
Mother's Day. Do any of you know anything about using this mixture, and
does it work? If I go ahead and try it I want to make sure that my fruit
trees flowers are done being pollinated. I would be very interested in your
opinions. Thanks for your help.

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...e=gr&GRid=4674

Great gardener, great author, but he sure did use a lot of chemicals on his
crops.

Have you checked for any organic methods that may help your situation?