Old 25-04-2009, 04:13 PM posted to rec.gardens
David E. Ross David E. Ross is offline

Default I'll get those pesky squirrels .............

On 4/25/2009 4:29 AM, wrote:
Put out food and water for them and they'll most likely stop marauding
your area.

Kate - squirrels gotta eat too

The problem is that the food they prefer includes the guavas, kumquats,
loquats, and peaches in my back yard. They also really like the leaves
on my dwarf orange tree, and the poor tree (being so small) doesn't have
many leaves.

One major problem is that squirrels in this area (especially ground
squirrels) carry plague.

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean