Old 25-04-2009, 08:29 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default Question aboutmixture for killing japanese bettles

In article ,
"Joe" wrote:

A guy was telling me to use a mixture of Seven concentrate and Dawn liquid
dish soap with water in my sprayer. He said this would take care of the
problem if I sprayed every couple of days, and to start spraying on Mother's
Day. Do any of you know anything about using this mixture, and does it
work? If I go ahead and try it I want to make sure that my fruit trees
flowers are done being pollinated. I would be very interested in your
opinions. Thanks for your help.

database 4035 (20090425) __________

http://www.eset.com

So if you kill all the local bees after they finish with your trees,
your good with that?

We have a name for people like that.
--

- Billy