Old 25-04-2009, 04:40 PM posted to alt.agriculture.fruit,rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible

Default Asian pear tree --- fire bright?

yes. that will do.

On Mon, 20 Apr 2009 21:15:25 -0500, "JS" wrote:

Does this chemical do it?

http://www.planetnatural.com/site/li...fungicide.html

Please advise,

JIMMY

wrote in message
.. .
Fire blight sprays (such as streptomycin or copper) must be used annually
during
bloom on both commercial and home plantings.

On Sun, 19 Apr 2009 09:30:13 -0500, "JS" wrote:

Hi All,

Could somebody take a look at the the problem I have with my Asian pear
tree
I have on my backyard. The tree is about 3 yrs old. It sets small fruits
at the moment
but seeing this kind of problem is really scare me. If it is indeed the
fire bright issue,
how would I go about solving the problem? I live in Dallas, TX area.

Here are the three photos I took this morning:

http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/u.../peartree1.jpg
http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/u.../peartree2.jpg
http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/u.../peartree3.jpg

Thanks in advance,