Old 25-04-2009, 05:09 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default Time release fertilizers

In article ,
"George.com" wrote:

"George.com" wrote in message

"Billy" wrote in message
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

Don't clean you teeth
yet, they might fall out because of the shock you've given them :-))
Yes mum, I was just goin' to bush them out a bit, sort of a comb over;O)

Snort! That'd I'd love to see. Teeth with a comb over! Just let them
go bald and be proud of them as there is nothing worse than a comb over.

I saw a chap in a cafe a couple of weeks ago who had a comb over that
came from about 1 inch above his collar. It was so disgusting and
fascinating that I couldn't stop staring. He must have used Super Glue
to keep it in place.

pictures?

Comb overs, groan.

as bad as this one?
half way down the page
http://www.everythingismiscellaneous...008/12/page/2/

Another alternative is to preemptively shave your head, which is OK,
except, if you are a white guy, your head looks like a thumb.
--

- Billy