Old 25-04-2009, 10:21 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default Question aboutmixture for killing japanese bettles

In article ,
"Joe" wrote:

"brooklyn1" wrote in message

wrote in message
On Apr 25, 11:30 am, "brooklyn1" wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message

A guy was telling me to use a mixture of Seven concentrate and Dawn
liquid
dish soap with water in my sprayer. He said this would take care of the
problem if I sprayed every couple of days, and to start spraying on
Mother's Day. Do any of you know anything about using this mixture, and
does it work? If I go ahead and try it I want to make sure that my fruit
trees flowers are done being pollinated. I would be very interested in
your
opinions. Thanks for your help.

I thank you for your replies. Several of you have suggested picking them
off by hand. This would be impossible for me to do since I have 8 fruit
trees, 3 grape vines and a garden to boot. Even if it were possible to
pick off I would fill up a 50 gallon barrel and would be spending several
nights and days to do it and the next day the bugs would be right back at
it. Some of the environmentalists wackcos out there criticize me for using
chemicals. They don't seem to understand any person with half a brain would
use insecticides in a responsibly manner. Oh I almost forgot it's BUSH's
fault that I get these beetles. Why not blame it on him, they blame
everything else on him.
Thanks again.

database 4035 (20090425) __________

http://www.eset.com