Old 25-04-2009, 09:44 PM posted to soc.culture.scottish,uk.rec.gardening
Fred J. McCall Fred J. McCall is offline

Default Apple Pie Mites

The Phantom Piper wrote:

:On Apr 25, 6:29*am, Fred J. McCall wrote:
:
: Late with it, as usual.
:
:Now - and I know this will come as a surprise
:to you - _some_ of us can't be bothered to sit
:at our `puters, stuffing Twinkies and Cheetos
:into our gobs and washing them down with
:CursLite, just *praying* for an opportunity to
ost something - er, 'witty' - on scs,
:

Yeah, that DOES come as quite a surprise, given the high volume and
low intellectual content of your spewings.

:
:On Second Thought...,
:

Putting on airs, pretending he had a first one....

:The Phantom Piper

territory."
--G. Behn