Old 25-04-2009, 11:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Cuckoo Pint

The message
from Martin contains these words:
On Tue, 21 Apr 2009 22:20:48 +0100, Sacha wrote:
Ophelia wrote:
Sacha wrote:
Jeanne Stockdale wrote:

I have always had a few cuckoo pints around the garden but this year
they have come up just about everywhere. Can they become over
invasive? Jeanne

I suppose that depends on the size of your garden and whether you like
them or not. As you've probably seen, they have a lot of seeds so I
suppose it might be better for you to pull up the ones you don't want
before they can seed around.

Hello Did you have a nice time away?

Thank you, yes! Gardens over there look a bit sad - unusually for
Jersey. I'm using a new news program so am trying to get the hang of it
- I'm getting too old for this faffing around!

You can say that again and again and again ...
)

It's not called Thunderguts for nothing - it keeps repeating...

--
Rusty