Old 26-04-2009, 06:53 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Time release fertilizers

"George.com" wrote in message
"Billy" wrote in message
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

Don't clean you teeth
yet, they might fall out because of the shock you've given them :-))
Yes mum, I was just goin' to bush them out a bit, sort of a comb over;O)

Snort! That'd I'd love to see. Teeth with a comb over! Just let them
go bald and be proud of them as there is nothing worse than a comb over.

I saw a chap in a cafe a couple of weeks ago who had a comb over that
came from about 1 inch above his collar. It was so disgusting and
fascinating that I couldn't stop staring. He must have used Super Glue
to keep it in place.

pictures?

Nah. I was rude enough to stare, but asking him to pose would have been a
bridge too far.